Class Registration and Cancellation / Refund Policy
Registration for all classes will be by completion of the online registration process. When submitting the online registration information you will also be asked to confirm you have read the registration, cancellation and refund policy and agree to the terms of this policy.
Payment: Payment is available via Credit Card, Personal, Company/Agency check. When paying by check, your seat is “reserved” pending check receipt within 30 days.
Government PO’s are also accepted. Please see the Contact Us page for address PO to be sent to (or they can be sent as an email attachment).
(For payment via Credit Card a representative of Crash Data Specialists will contact the cardholder by phone to complete this payment. All credit card payments are processed through a secure, reputable credit card payment processor by us, and does not require any account creation or other intervention on the part of the cardholder. Returned checks are subject to a $50 processing fee.)
- A )If a class is marked as “Full” or “Registration Closed” on our website there will be no refund of the tuition paid. A one-time transfer of tuition may be made against another class at no cost.
- B )Refunds made within 30 days of class start will result in a refund of 50% of fees paid. A one-time transfer to another class is available at no cost
- C) Refunds made within > 30 days of class start will result in the full amount less a $50 administration fee. A one-time transfer to another class is available at no cost
- D) One-time transfers become non-refundable and must be used within a one-year period of the original class scheduled unless other arrangements agreeable to Crash Data Specialists are made.
- E) None of the foregoing applies to the substitution of the name of an attendee for a registered class (i.e. you can substitute someone else into your seat in a class in the event the original registrant can not attend).
- F) No Refunds once a purchase has been authorized for a CDR System Operators Trainers licence.
*********Crash Data Specialists has gone PAPERLESS! ************** We now distribute a USB "flash drive" at the start of class as well as pads for note taking. ALL class slides are in SINGLE slide to a page with room for electronic notes to be made on the page. All slide material can be Highlighted in the PDF (for classes after June 2014). All notes made are SEARCHABLE from within the PDF eliminating the need for "stickies" and highlighters on paper!. Adobe Acrobat 11 or newer REQUIRED. Acrobat is a FREE program downloadable from Adobe.com. Both PC and MAC versions are on the USB flash drive. NOTE: CDS maintains a small number of "NetBooks" that will be available at class. Please ADVISE upon registering if you will require hard-copy and a link to a printable version will be provided for download and local printing.