•Advanced Skills for the CDR System Operator
This course builds upon the skills from the CDR System Operators course and is offered as a 3-day (24 hour) class of instruction. This class is ideal for the CDR System operator who is looking to enhance their abilities to perform CDR imaging via the DLC in more complex situations.
- Basic back-powering and back-powering in more complex situations with hands-on experience with simulators and vehicles
- Accessing a DLC download when the DLC is not available and going direct to module is not appropriate or a viable option (“pinching into the wiring bundle”)
- Basic Multi-meter use, appropriate tools and other equipment (a digital multi-meter is provided for use during class)
- How to read OEM wiring schematics and other service information
- Making your own direct to module cable when one is not available from Bosch
- Using the OEM service websites and how to navigate them for critical information you need
- Vehicle Diagnostic information including an overview and hands on with a variety of vehicle diagnostic tools (GM Tech2, Mastertech, Toyota TechStream and others)
- An overview of critical vehicle systems and components to enhance your “if equipped” examination i.e. ABS, Vehicle Stability systems and sensors, etc.
Tuition cost: $375.00 USD